Question of the Day - Thursday June 1, 2023

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Because of Memorial Day my trash day is pushed back a day, so I almost forgot to post this today because I just always know that my day to post is also trash day. :flail:

Anyway for today's question, since I used a birthday coupon at a local pizza restaurant today (my birthday is Sunday):

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

My favorite pizza toppings are sausage and pineapple. I've never seen another person who likes that combo, but I love pineapple and I love sausage, so it seems like the perfect combo for me.

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
Pepperoni used to be my favorite, but it seems like nobody uses high quality anymore.

Sausage, mushroom, & bell pepper is my go-to these days.
Might have to try it with pineapple next time. 🤔

No olives for me either.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chicken wings! Seriously! I’ve only had it at one place but it was AWESOME! They basically pulled the meat and skin off the wings and used it as a topping. It was SO good!!

Otherwise I go for pepperoni and mushrooms. I’m not a fan of olives or onions. There isn’t much I won’t try but anchovies on pizza is a hard no. And so is pineapple because I don’t mix sweet and savory. I love fresh pineapple but not canned. I definitely don’t want to see it on pizza let alone taste it!

I also love a good BBQ Chicken pizza and a white pizza with sautéed spinach! Oh and diced tomatoes! So good!!

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It’s many years since I ate pizza, but I used to like one that had meat and mushrooms - don’t remember what it was called. Avoided anything with anchovies or onions or olives or salami.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Hm. Well, let’s not let those olives go to waste! …I’ll take um. It’s fun to make your own, w fresh pesto (also fun to make). Pineapple!
The bigger question: what crust? I’ll take me a thin crust please with cornmeal on the bottom.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hm. Well, let’s not let those olives go to waste! …I’ll take um. It’s fun to make your own, w fresh pesto (also fun to make). Pineapple!
The bigger question: what crust? I’ll take me a thin crust please with cornmeal on the bottom.
I agree. Love those olives. Green and black. Also like fresh mushrooms, onions,
extra cheese and thin crust.