Question of the Day - Thursday January 11, 2024

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Easy question today.

What was the last thing you purchased?

I bought yarn from Joann's earlier tonight. I also bought a desk from Facebook Marketplace today since my current desk is falling apart and the sit-stand attachment is heavy, so I'm worried the desk won't survive for much longer.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I bought my husband a rechargeable reading light. We have chairs that aren’t close to outlets where he likes to read, plus our bedside lamps don’t put out the best light for reading. He loves it! (No, that’s not my husband. It’s the pic from Amazon. :) )

1705034734593.png

IMG_5218.jpeg

Jahpan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Easy question today.

What was the last thing you purchased?

I bought yarn from Joann's earlier tonight. I also bought a desk from Facebook Marketplace today since my current desk is falling apart and the sit-stand attachment is heavy, so I'm worried the desk won't survive for much longer.
Being a first time mom I bought a cute purple flowery blanket cover that attaches to the infant car seat, really needed it for winter months, my other one did not fit and kept slipping off! The stuff I bought before was disposable breast pads (which i had no clue they made!!), milk storage bags and a hakka breastmilk collection. All new mommy things I never thought I needed for my 3 month old !! Lol

KittyFriday

🐱
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dog stuff, lol. I bought a book, a new leash that hopefully my parents can use for their energetic puppy, and a handheld treat dispenser that looks kind of like a large Pez where you stuff a hot dog or stick of cheese inside and it cuts off individual pieces. Probably my most random purchase but wonderful for cold weather walks.

Of course, going today to buy some paint and rock salt for my sidewalks in the meager attempt to melt a little bit of the ice.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
A new raincoat. I found out the hard way this week that my older rain jacket isn't really waterproof any more. :lol2:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I just bought a Ryobi project light that runs on rechargeable batteries. I have one and use it for puzzles and other things nearly every day. Since they are no longer being made, decided to buy a second while they are still available.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pink velvet macchiato and two doughnuts (red velvet for me and 'pink' for J)

Non food it was imagine ink books for J and diapers for M.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cat food and paper towels. :lol:

If we are talking fun stuff (what, cat food isn't fun), I got some Christmas candy at a 50% discount.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Ran out yesterday to get additional groceries before snowstorm we're having today.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
A few weeks pants— succulents, to give as parting gifts to some people.. I enclosed them in a gift bag with a couple mini bottles of wine— one white, one red. It was the least I could do after knowing them for 30 years.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A quick grocery run so I don't have to go out this weekend and deal with the storm that's going to hit tonight and tomorrow.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Rick grabbed a few groceries (milk, OJ, bread) because of the storm coming in. I'm going through OJ like there's no tomorrow. I did a Chewy order for the girls and that came yesterday.