Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hey everyone :)

Todays question is ……..

09436C6C-6606-4039-8267-877167C8D15E.jpeg

I have two smells I really hate. :disappointed:
The first one is bleach and the second one is freshly ground coffee :barf: :headshake:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone :)

Todays question is ……..

View attachment 397780

I have two smells I really hate. :disappointed:
The first one is bleach and the second one is freshly ground coffee :barf: :headshake:
...any bad smell, such as foul-smelling cheese. I can't even walk into a restaurant that serves parmesan or romano cheese and I can't imagine how anyone could eat something that smells like it should be flushed.🤮

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aside from all of the gross stuff in this world, I'll do smells that other people like that I hate including puppy breath, pine, and coffee.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The smell of most fruit is disgusting to me, especially one that is typically red and round-ish and was eaten by Snow White. I have pretty intense cibophobia for most fruit, but this one is at the top of the hierarchy of disgust. Even the word gets me upset. The smell sets me off because I know how smell works and I do not want those particles in my body. Also, it smells like a bandage that has been left on an infected wound for way too long.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Definitely cigarette smoke. I can't stand when a car pulls up next to me with their windows down and arm out the window holding a lit cigarette. The other smell I can't stand is cilantro.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me, as well. Along with cigar smoke and marijuana smoke. Also other burning smells, such as fire pits, or forest fires..
Yes I think cigars are the worst. Before smoking was banned in restaurants I'd ask the waitress to have someone smoking a cigar to put it out and they did.