Question of the day - Thursday 6 May

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
I am laughing as I put everything in the fridge even foods like tomatoes and mushrooms. My mom never kept bread out, so I grew up thinking it belonged in a fridge and have actually had arguments about it. Eggs definitely fridge. Condiments always in fridge, chocolate in the fridge about half the time.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eggs and ketchup in the fridge.
My chocolate goes in the fridge because I don't eat it all very quickly, but my husband keeps his out...it doesn't take long until he eats his.
Bread in the cupboard at the start but I'll put it in the fridge if it's not all eaten as we get closer to the best by date.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eggs and my husband's ketchup in the fridge (if it were up to me, I agree with Kat0121 Kat0121 that it should stay on the store shelf!), bread in the cabinet over the stove because if it's left out, Sparkle will get into it, and my precious Easter chocolate is in the freezer waiting for the day I can eat dairy again.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eggs and ketchup in the 'fridge.
Bread in the bread box. I have one from Amazon that keeps it fresh over two weeks. It shouldn't go in the 'fridge because it's too humid and makes it go bad. I googled it. LOL
Chocolate in the cupboard.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chocolate goes in the cupboard.
Eggs and bread go in the fridge. Like fionasmom fionasmom , I grew up with it in the fridge. It just feels wrong for it to be on the counter or the cupboard unless it is homemade. Homemade is put back into the oven because my cats will eat it. I am not sure why we put it there instead of the cupboard.
We do not have ketchup in our house.

Last edited: