Question Of The Day - Thursday 3 October

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everyone :wave3:

What do you currently have in your pockets ? If you don’t currently have any pockets on you, you can just state what you usually keep in your pockets. :p

The only thing I’m wearing at the moment that has pockets is my jeans. After giving myself a quick pat down the only thing I have in my pockets is my phone. :lol:

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lip balm... had my car key on a fob in there a short while ago, but I always remove the key & fob from my pocket before sitting down at my usual library desk. It's more comfortable that way, as the key is a long Toyota key and it has been known to jab me in the leg before, LOL. The lip balm tube is rather small and inoffensive, so it stays... :compsurfing:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Tissues and a nickel that I just picked up off the bathroom floor. These two things seem to always be in my pockets. I do my best to check pockets before clothes go into the laundry but both tissues and change just seem to regularly slip past me and get washed.

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These pants don't have pockets. When I do have pockets, I normally just have coins.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Because I'm at home, and not planning to go anywhere, I only have my ever-present pocket knife with me.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't use pockets, I use my purse. I have too much stuff I like to carry with me.

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have my phone as I usually do. At work I generally have my keys in the other . pocket. That is usually it. We won't talk about my purse and tote bag!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I'm at home,which is usually the case,I don't keep anything in my pockets.If we're going out somewhere,probably just tissues.Everything else is in my purse....

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No pockets:( When I do have pockets I'll keep a single tissue or a folded up 20. I don't trust much to stay in my pockets.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Credit card, kleenex, keys and hard candy. I don't carry a purse. When I buy something I use my credit card.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keys, phone, swiss army knife, and a folded up piece of paper towel.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Kleenex, kleenex & more kleenex! Every pocket of every coat or pants has kleenex in it which is why I have to check all my pockets before I do laundry.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Nope, nothing. I often listen to podcasts on my ipod, but I tuck that down my bra (TMI?) :D