Question of the day - Thursday 27 February

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sleep well once I actually go to bed :paperbag: . But I'm a night owl and if I were left to my own devices I'd probably have a 2 or 3 am to 10 or 11 am sleeping schedule. But of course I have to go to work. So I never go to bed on time, and end up being tired all day and taking a nap after work, which means I'm not ready to go to bed until later. . .and so it goes. At some point I really should make the effort to retrain my sleep schedule but that seems hard, lol.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a great deal of trouble falling asleep and sometimes get up and read until 4-5 a.m. I don't get up to pee anymore. Those of you who do get up every hour or two should have your blood glucose checked the next time you go to the doctor. Getting up at night to pee is a sign of diabetes, which is very treatable. That's why I don't have to get up for that anymore.
It's also, at least in my case, a sign of old guy's prostate, so I usually have to get up once a night, and sometimes twice, but never more than that- unless I drink a lot of tea, that is.