Question Of The Day - Thursday 27 April

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everyone :wave3:

Do you prefer baths or showers ? :cutecat:

I prefer a shower. Much easier :D I never got the appeal of baths, I find them a bit to boring

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Showers. I hate just sitting around in dirty water. Not a fan of jacuzzi's either.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I prefer showers. But I do a bath once a week when I do a face and hair mask. Gotta give those products time to soak in and work.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Showers, all the time.. I cannot remember the last time I had a bath..

jennifurr

To err is human, to purr is feline
Young Cat
Purraise
I like both. I love baths because they are calming; however I am more of a shower person because it is faster.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Showers. I have not had a bath since I was a kid. Of course now I have to use a chair in the shower because I can't stand for any amount of time.

Muffy

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Both. I shower in the morning to get really clean and to wake up. Other people need their first cup of coffee in order to wake up! I don't drink coffee, and prefer a hot shower.

I usually have a bath before bed. It helps my lower back problems, and helps me sleep. I often take a bubble bath, with Loki's supervision. He actually waits outside the bathroom door, and gets very agitated if I don't get into the tub fast enough. He just likes to lay on the bath mat while I bathe.

Margie used to enjoy watching me bathe when she was a kitten. She was pretty young when we moved in. One night, I was bathing with her running around the bathroom. I felt CLAWS in my back! She had gotten onto the back edge of the tub, and lost her balance.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Showers. I'm on the verge of converting my master bath from a tub to a walk-in shower to the tune of thousands of $$. Like Muffy, though, I need a seat in the shower.

BTW, Mingo just helped me change the flapper on the toilet. He was there with me from the beginning, peering into the tank to see what was wrong, to balancing on the ledge of the tank while I changed the flapper, to finally flushing the toilet in a test run. He liked that part and tried it again on his own.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a huge garden tub in my bathroom. Never used it. I also have a walk in shower that not only I, but everyone in the house uses. There is another bathroom, but everyone has to use my shower. (I don't mind)

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I do it the Japanese way; I take a shower first and then I get in a hot bath and soak. It's too cold here to just take a shower, you need to raise your core temperature.

:D

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like both but haven't had a bath in years. I find them soothing. I always rinse off in the shower after. Showers are great too.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I mostly shower, but like a nice bubble bath once in a while. :)

Freedom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Showers are the norm for me - fast, easy, gets the job done. Bath is a lovely luxury. I'll light scented candles, use some bubble bath or scented leaves, set some nice music, and just relax for 10 minutes or so.

Not had a bath in over a year; afraid I won't be able to get up and as I live alone that could be an issue! Had both knees replaced last year so I 'should' be all set. But ha! - now waiting on a hip replacement. Sigh. Getting older is frustrating. So instead, I've been to the Y to use the pool - swimming is good exercise, and I get a bit of a soak at well! Not nearly as relaxing though. And getting dressed again in the locker room is awkward, as they don't have any chairs with arms, no sofa or bed for me to put my socks on, lol. (Can you just imagine a locker room with a bed in it?! ) Anyway, that's my story!