Question of the day - Thursday 24 February

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hey everyone :)

Another just for fun question for you today …..

You can choose as many as you like
17E48AC6-253B-404E-8317-B0A6A470488C.jpeg

Just of the top of my head some of my favs was -
Tom & Jerry
Road Runner
Danger Mouse
Rugrats

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Little Pony
Jem
Animaniacs

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Hands down Bugs Bunny. Smart as a whip, the artwork was fantastic, and Mel Blanc genius. Sorta like if Humphrey Bogart were a rabbit.

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tom and Jerry, the ones up to and including the sixties. I grew up in the meantime and they made some horrible, jazzy modern ones whilst I wasn't looking.
Popeye. That's showing my age.
Noggin the Nog.
Top Cat
Bleep and Booster.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety & Sylvester, Mickey Mouse, Alvin and the Chipmunks

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He-Man and She-Ra
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Jem and the Hollagrams
Rugrats
Recess
Bugs Bunny
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Thundercats
Simpsons
My Pet Monster
Garfield and Friends
Gargoyles
Gummi Bears
Beetlejuice
Doug
Sailor Moon

There are probably way more I can't think of...
I am huge cartoon fan, and still am. I can't pick just one or two. I watched all of these and more and loved them all for different reasons and at different times during my child and adolescent years. I actually, over Covid shutdown, binged watched Sailor Moon! Not my proudest moment, but I don't care. My husband laughed at me the whole time, but I don't see why, because we re-watched a couple seasons of Ninja Turtles together...(hypocrite! LOL!) I plan on re-watching many of my childhood cartoons.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He-Man and She-Ra
Jem and the Hollagrams
Rugrats
Recess
Bugs Bunny
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Thundercats
Simpsons
My Pet Monster
Garfield and Friends
Gargoyles
Gummi Bears
Beetlejuice
Doug
Sailor Moon

There are probably way more I can't think of...
I am huge cartoon fan, and still am. I can't pick just one or two. I watched all of these and more and loved them all for different reasons and at different times during my child and adolescent years. I actually, over Covid shutdown, binged watched Sailor Moon! Not my proudest moment, but I don't care. My husband laughed at me the whole time, but I don't see why, because we re-watched a couple seasons of Ninja Turtles together...(hypocrite! LOL!) I plan on re-watching many of my childhood cartoons.
Someone from my general time period!!!!

I used to watch TMNT with my brother as well.

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
Sailor Moon.
Reboot was also one I absolutely loved, though I don't know if that counts as a cartoon.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He-Man and She-Ra
Jem and the Hollagrams
Rugrats
Recess
Bugs Bunny
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Thundercats
Simpsons
My Pet Monster
Garfield and Friends
Gargoyles
Gummi Bears
Beetlejuice
Doug
Sailor Moon
Yeah I'm in that general age period too.

We weren't allowed to watch Simpsons for quite a few years, but we would watch In Living Color with my dad so I don't think that missing the Simpsons kept us from exposure to rudeness, lol. I'm not sure that "Homie don't PLAY that" is better than "don't have a cow man" but whatever. Also we didn't get all the cartoons, only the most popular ones, due to being overseas Navy. But there were still plenty of them. They also played random short cartoons like Felix the Cat or Scooby Doo during what would be commercials on civilian TV. Had to use that time up somehow I guess. I meet very few people who have seen Dinky Doggie or Jabber Jaws!

I honestly can't remember what was my favorite cartoon but I can still remember every word of the the theme songs for Gummi Bears, Monchichi, and Muppet Babies.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I'm in that general age period too.

We weren't allowed to watch Simpsons for quite a few years, but we would watch In Living Color with my dad so I don't think that missing the Simpsons kept us from exposure to rudeness, lol. I'm not sure that "Homie don't PLAY that" is better than "don't have a cow man" but whatever. Also we didn't get all the cartoons, only the most popular ones, due to being overseas Navy. But there were still plenty of them. They also played random short cartoons like Felix the Cat or Scooby Doo during what would be commercials on civilian TV. Had to use that time up somehow I guess. I meet very few people who have seen Dinky Doggie or Jabber Jaws!

I honestly can't remember what was my favorite cartoon but I can still remember every word of the the theme songs for Gummi Bears, Monchichi, and Muppet Babies.
Speaking of theme songs, Underdog is pretty decent.