Hi everyone :wave3:

Another super easy question for you this Thursday :D

What time did you get up this morning ? :sleep:

My alarm when off at 6:45am and I got up at 7am :crazy:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My usual time, 4AM. I automatically wake up at that time, I was a nurse for years on the early shift and had to be there by 5:30, so it became routine. I have the most energy before noon, and get all my work done before then. In the summer it's nice to get up at that time to work in my yard and garden because it is so much cooler. The only problem is I am in bed before 9 and most people don't understand that. But if they wake me up, I always threaten to call them at 4AM! I am ashamed to admit I have mowed my lawn and trimmed at 7AM to get even with partying neighbors who love fireworks and loud music at 2AM!:angrywoman:

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
I try to set my alarm for anywhere between 6:30- 7:30 but every day I don't actually get up until after 8:00. I just can't. Unless I have really strong willpower because I absolutely have to do something or be somewhere in the morning, I can't get up until like 8:30ish.

mokapi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
4:45 a.m., in time to leave by 5:30 and get to the gym by 6:30. Sigh. I'm sleepy.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My alarm first goes off at 6:25, but I hit snooze too many times! I have to be at work at 7:30 and it's a 15-minute commute. It doesn't take me long to get ready in the morning. I am NOT a morning person and would rather not get up that early, but at least it's later than other jobs I've had. At one point I had to be at work at 5:45 with a 30-minute commute, no thanks! I'm OK with my current schedule.

mokapi

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Do any of you with early bird schedules find it difficult to sleep in on the weekends (whatever days your "weekend" may be)? I've been sleeping in to 7 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, and I wake up dragging because I got too much sleep.

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
I always need to sleep 8 hours. If I sleep in I sleep for 9 hours. Doesnt matter what time i go to bed or wake up I jave to get 8 hours.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
5:20 am - but I didn't have to. I'm home sick but you know cats get used to their routine so Cocoa was bouncing about on me right before my alarm normally would go off. I managed to lay there another half hour or so. By then Casper was up and at me so, that was that.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
4am as usual because Leroy wants breakfast and whines non-stop :cringe: At least today I was able to go back to bed after the cats were fed and sleep in.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do any of you with early bird schedules find it difficult to sleep in on the weekends (whatever days your "weekend" may be)? I've been sleeping in to 7 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, and I wake up dragging because I got too much sleep.
Sleeping in on weekends usually means I get up an hour later than I do during the week - so 6 or 6:30. If I sleep much later than that, I am usually dragging too.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
If I'm going into work 6:00 a.m., otherwise 7-7:30 a.m.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
It was after 9 am. I'm not a morning person and I only get Fridays off, so I'm not getting up early for anyone.

:sleep:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Ms. Pepe started yelling for breakfast around 3:45 this morning; that's when I awakened. Rick's cell phone rang at 4:45 and that's when we got out of bed.