Question of the day - Thursday 17 March

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everyone :wavey:

Today I have an extremely easy question for you ;)

Are you left or right handed ?

I'm actually one of those rare ambidextrous people. :jump: I do favor my right arm more, but I can use my left arm just as well. However my left leg is definitely more dominant over my right leg.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Righty.

I always wanted to be left-handed when i was a kid. Idk why, just to feel different maybe. I tried to use my left hand, but, alas, I am VERY right-handed :lol3:.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Left handed, although my right arm is stronger.  That's because it does the "grunt" work, while the left handles the more delicate stuff.  Left leg is stronger, and my left eye is stronger. 

Last edited:

oz'smum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm right handed. My brother is left handed, and my mother was ambidextrous as she was from a generation where she was naturally left handed, but forced to use her right. 

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am right-handed by nature.  However, when I was younger, I was in a bad ice-skating accident that left me with nerve damage affecting my index and middle finger on my right hand.  While recovering, I learned to do most things reasonably well left-handed, so I'm sort of learned-ambidextrous (while my left-hand handwriting isn't as neat as the right-hand handwriting, it's quite legible, just a little more angular).

laura h

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
a rightie here. But my 4 year old niece is the first one in the family to be a lefty. And her poor mom is discovering how hard it is to find left handed items like scissors and notebooks.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My grandma was left-handed but her teachers forced her to use her left hand :mad:. People sure can be awful to kids.

Last edited:

louann jude

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am right handed but can write with my left hand. It use to be really good when I was a teenager but now its more like a kid learning to write. My oldest daughter is left handed for sure. My younger daughter favors her left hand but will use both. 

princess sophia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm right handed.

My dad I'd left handed and also from the generation of being forced to writw with his right hand. The teacher used to send him out of class in 1st grade calling him "the devils child". When my grandfather got word of this he pulled him out of that school and enrolled him in private school. So he is still left handed :-)