Question Of The Day - Thursday 12 July

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I despise any reality show and have often said that they were the beginning of the dumbing down of America. Whether they're so-called "talent" shows, dancing shows, or Springer-type shows or Naked and Whatever shows, or the Bachelor shows, they're just stupid. And when did The Learning Channel become such a ridiculously inane channel? Do people really get off on watching a 600-plus pound fat woman living her life? Seriously?

2 Broke Girls
Roseanne
Friends

@1 bruce 1 I agree about the stupid (and loud) laugh tracks. Ridiculous!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved the Golden Girls the best. Yes they were risque but they got away with it because of who they were.

The shows I like the least were Murder She Wrote, The Brady Bunch, Two Broke Girls and Mom. There are many, many more I don't like but I just can't remember them all.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Family Guy is one I really can't stand. I remember people were always talking about it at secondary school so I watched a few episodes to see what the deal was but it just annoyed me too much within the first five seconds of watching haha.
I was never a big fan of Ugly Betty when it aired though it was very popular with most other people. (Maybe a reason to my dislike of it is because it was always on in the house, lol.)

I really can't stand Love Island which has been really popular since it aired here. So many people love it but I just don't see the point. Same with Big Brother which is along similar lines.
Not a huge fan of the Apprentice now either which I used to watch regularly but the people on it are always so full of themselves in the recent series.