Question of the Day, Sunday, the first of November, 2020

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy Sunday, and the first day of November!

This question has been asked before but I'll ask again

What is your fave lounge-about-the-house clothing?

It's cold here in Ohio now, so I'm usually wearing fleece pj bottoms, or sweatpants, cami or tank with a long-sleeved t shirt over it, slouch socks, warm moccasins or boots if it's really cold. Usually a hoodie over the t shirt but I don't like being too hot.

What about you?

maeganj

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I can't find any old school sweatpants for women, like just cotton exterior, not the kind with a polyester shell or whatever it is. But for lounging I have flannel coats from ll bean and some version of sweat pants that are too thin for winter. I'm in and out of the house a lot because we are on a farm so I have to have hybrid work/lounge clothes. I love winter time because the days are shorter and can be a little lazier in the house.
Any ladies here have suggestions for non yoga inspired sweat pants, I'm all ears 😀

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well now that the cold weather is here, I'm either in my flannel PJs if it's after work and I'm not going anywhere or in sweat pants/sweatshirt or plain lounging pants and a flannel shirt. Pretty much whatever is warm and soft.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Just sort of my every day clothes, blue jeans and a long sleeve shirt. In colder weather I will wear a men’s sleeveless undershirt underneath and when really cold a hoodie on top. My favorite slippers are Sherpa lined soft soled ballerina type ones that can go in the regular wash. I have four pairs so there is always a clean pair to wear when I put my feet up on my chair.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I put my pajamas back on when I got back home from the store because my sweats all need to be washed. I am doing laundry today but I am not going out again so I will probably stay in pajamas. Normally I stay in sweat bottoms and a long sleeved thick tee shirt during the winter.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
When it's cool but not cold I wear yoga pants and a long sleeve cotton top but once the temps start to dip I wear sweat pants/sweatshirt or comfortable hoodie.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any ladies here have suggestions for non yoga inspired sweat pants, I'm all ears
Buy sweatpants from the mens'/boys' section. Clothes are clothes.

In the summer I wear basketball shorts and a big t-shirt. In the winter I wear lounge pants and a t-shirt, and when it gets really cold I switch to a big sweatshirt.

maeganj

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Buy sweatpants from the mens'/boys' section. Clothes are clothes.

In the summer I wear basketball shorts and a big t-shirt. In the winter I wear lounge pants and a t-shirt, and when it gets really cold I switch to a big sweatshirt.
Understood. For whatever reason the men/boys stuff never fits me well. The boy stuff doesn't have a good fit for hips same with the mens until I get to the too big category I don't need pants at my ankles for sure.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It has turned cold here from time to time,but I haven't broken out the sweat pants yet...long pants,socks,a tee shirt and a sweatshirt.They aren't heavy sweatshirts...heck...they are over 20 years old!But they keep me where I need to be warmth wise.When it gets down there in temps and stays there,I'll break out the heavy stuff.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For years I wore Fruit of the Loom men's sweatpants that I got on Walmart's website, they are the only ones that fit well.
Now that I lost weight, I wear jeans every day. Usually bootcut jeans, dark wash. Short sleeves in the summer. For winter I am trying out all different types of fabrics. I like flannels, ribbed shirts like Henleys, and anything fleece. I never thought about wearing boots in the house! Maybe that would keep me warmer! I just wear sandals with socks.