Question of the Day, Sunday, the 28th of March, 2021

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I agree with all the above members that I thoroughly enjoy the communication between many of the members on TCS - too many to list here. 🤗 But my positive message would be to my sister - "I am so thankful we shared a happy childhood and have continued our friendship throughout the years as we grow old together." 💖

Last edited:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Positive? That’s a wonderful question and easy for me to answer. Thank you to everyone on TCS. You are family, friends and loved ones. At my most frantic times I found solace and love here. No one place could be better. May this family and other family and friends find something positive in every day. You are all such giving people and you have made my life better. You have made countless cat lives better. Thank you from my whole heart. :heartshape::grouphug2::cloud9:

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

TMcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for everyone who welcomed me and Frances to the forum it means a lot to be on this forum and talk with people who cares about cats like i do cause it's hard talking to my family about my cat and what she did that day cause they just don't care but i knew you guys do and all my friends on her too so thank you so much!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just want to thank everybody for being there for me and asking about my day. Everybody here knows my situation with my evil mother and hopefully I will be able to afford to get away from her some day soon. Thanks for rooting for me and praying for me.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so grateful to have found such a wonderful cat site when I was going through a rough situation involving outdoor kitties I feed. I am so grateful for many members here, but I just want to mention one member who has gone above and beyond in helping me and other members. Thank you Jcatbird Jcatbird for all your support. You are a blessing to all who crosses your path. I hope Thrasher comes home soon. Thank you for putting up all those pics showing anyone who has a missing cat where to look. I hope you can make a new thread with all of this in it helping those who are going through what you currently are going through. You are so thoughtful. You Rock!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys may not know it, but I would like to say "THANK YOU" for giving me a thread to hold on to when I thought I was falling, and for encouraging me to get back to TCS. This is for Jcatbird Jcatbird , Mia6 Mia6 , Tik cat's mum Tik cat's mum and many others here.

I also would like to thank my brother for always being there for me, even when we are miles apart. We are not biological brothers, but he showed me that blood alone cannot make a family. And to my Mother who passed away last June. I will hold you in my heart until we meet again. You have always been the wind beneath my wings.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
You can't help it, if you make me feel like a bad-tempered, intolerant and pessimistic fool. But I am still trying to improve my image
:sigh: :)
Awwww...you have a heart of of gold!! What would the feral gang and others do without you?💞💗💖