Question of the Day, Sunday the 25h of October, 2020

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
my apartment is like 300sq ft...the only other room is the bathroom HA so I only have "sections" I guess. I prefer sitting up in the loft where my bed is. That's where most of my time is spent since I don't have any other proper furniture. Been living there for 2 years though and still keep banging my head on the low ceiling.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Probably my office. When I first came to look at the house, it was the room I fell in love with and knew instantly it would be my office. It is the smallest of the three bedrooms, with a tall built in bookcase and a large closet I have divided up into shelves for papers and supplies . I have a small Etsy business so this is where I sew, store my products and package them up when I have a sale. I have travel related art on the walls that I love and even though I don’t use the room on an every day basis, when I go in there it feels like a quiet and cozy retreat.
View attachment 356296
View attachment 356299
Honest answer here susanm9006 susanm9006 .. did you tidy before taking the photos?
If not, you get the 'By Far the Tidiest Office' Award..:thumbsup:
Love it. :)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know. I love my house even while needing to make changes to it. I guess I love almost every room for a different reason. I can't really pick a favorite. I spend most of my time in the kitchen/dining/office/school room. It is nicely decorated for fall now and decorated in general. I'd love a comfy chair in there; but that's Mooch's chair. ;) It has lots of windows that overlook the backyard and my bird feeders. So maybe that room.

But my living room is cozy too. It's where I spend time with Mooch every night after everyone else is in bed. And my bedroom I love because sleep. :lol: My bedroom needs decorating; but it's the place my introverted side goes to recharge.

Grayson’s Mummy Julia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so envious, you're very neat and organized. DH buys and sell antiques as a hobby and we are inundated with his collection. He hates to part with anything. :rolleyes2: That's one of the main reasons I would love to downsize. ;)

Oh geez, I forgot about the fireplace in our family room because it just started getting cold here but our dog and cats, (past and present), have always loved to warm up in front of it.

View attachment 356311
You can’t beat a fire with any animal laid out in front of it - just love it ❤❤