Question Of The Day, Sunday, September 2, 2018

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fudge is the main hunter. We thought that Toffee would be the main hunter at first as he loved pretending to hunt his toy mice, though he doesn't like the real thing and when Fudge caught his first bird a few weeks ago, Toffee suddenly became very scared. Fudge is a lot bolder and more adventurous than Toffee, and is often the first to explore the garden when they go outside. Both cats enjoy catching insects and spiders though (I think Toffee doesn't like animals like mice and birds who can retaliate and fight back as when the poor bird Fudge caught was trying to break free, he backed away and ran back inside due to fear) and go absolutely mad when they see flies.
both your Toffee and Fudge have hunter instinct, Fudge interested in birds as well as insects and spiders while Toffee prefers insects and spiders -- both boys really enjoy hunting flies!!! :clap: very nice!! :D

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I live in an urban area so our cats don't go outside. They are all rescues so I don't what they did outside, but when crawling bugs come in they are dead pretty quickly. But I think the cats think the bugs are just a new toy that moves, rather than prey.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in an urban area so our cats don't go outside. They are all rescues so I don't what they did outside, but when crawling bugs come in they are dead pretty quickly. But I think the cats think the bugs are just a new toy that moves, rather than prey.
your cats enjoy playing with and 'dispatching' crawling bugs that come into your home!!! :thumbsup: awesome!! :)