Question Of The Day, Sunday, August 26, 2018

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I babysat my newest niece for the first time today (nobody else has even babysat her either so I feel pretty special). It was only about an hour and a half while my sister went to the dentist, but the baby slept the entire time, so it was the easiest babysitting job ever. When my sister got back we went shopping at some secondhand stores. I got some blouses, baking pans, and a crock pot.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister is coming over again on Tuesday to help clean up my kitchen. I have so much food that needs to be thrown away. My B/L knows of someone that I can hire to clean my house once I get it all together.
that's great!!! :thumbsup: and having someone that can come to clean your home will be very good, too! :)

that would take a lot off of my mind, having help like that. :agree:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still have a full time job, my 15 year old cat Alice is still with me and I woke up this morning. It is amazing how the little things become so much more meaningful as we get older.
you still have a full time job, your Alice is still with you, and you woke up this morning!!! :clap: excellent!! :D

yes, the little things do become so much more meaningful as we get older! :redheartpump:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think my abscess is almost healed. I've had more good days than bad recently.
Also, Samai has attached herself physically to me. I can't move without her. (This is good if any of you remember her kittenhood).
your abscess is almost healed, you've had more good days than bad ones recently, and your Samai has 'attached herself physically to you'!!! :thumbsup: that's great!! :)

that's so sweet, that your girl wants to stay close to you! :hearthrob: our Punky likes to stay close to me -- i tell her she's my little helper. :heartshape:

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's wonderful! You've done something that a lot of people have tried and failed. This means a healthier and longer life for you. I'm so happy for you!
Thanks. I used nicotine gum mixed with regular gum. After the first month and a half I didn't even want one and I smoked for a lotta years.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was born into the same world as the people I love and care for incredibly deeply. I wouldn't have it any other way. I cannot imagine a life without my sister's affection or my friends' joy. How could I go on without the love of my parents and the wild spirits of my cats? I wouldn't trade what I have for any other life.
you're loved and cared for, and are surrounded by people and cats who you love and care for!!! :cloud9: that's wonderful!! :)