Question Of The Day, Sunday, April 22, 2018

Kimbers36

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Coffee Crisp is your favorite!!! :clap: most excellent!! :D

i hadn't heard of the Coffee Crisp candy bar. looking it up online, it sounds like it would taste really good! :agree:
If you ever get your hands on one, you need to try it!
It might be a Canadian chocolate bar only
:(

• Purraise
Reactions: Moz

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to love Hershey's with Almonds but they've gotten to where there are way too few almonds for too much money. Snickers are always good, and better frozen. I learned how to make my own peanut butter cups, Almond Joys, and Mounds.

I had a friend who adored peanut butter cups, so for her birthday I made her a huge one in a pie tin. It must have weighed five pounds. I don't know if she ever ate it all or not.

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just one favorite? :lol:

Hmm. Well, I guess that would be a PayDay. I have a thing for sweet and salty treats. But Reese's Sticks will do in a pinch. :)

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My favorite is Zero bars. They have wheat flour though, so I don't ever eat them anymore. I usually just eat a chocolate bar. They are safe for me.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hershey Bar ... oh don't let me near the XL King Size ones ... I'll eat the whole dang thing in one sitting.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't eat chocolate bars anymore, but it was a tossup between Snickers and Coffee Crisp, even though I don't like coffee.
your favorite was a tossup between Snickers and Coffee Crisp!!! :thumbsup: very nice!! :)

i no longer eat chocolate, or anything with caffeine in it. these days i bake using carob, chips as well as powder.

i've wondered if there's a noticeable difference in the taste of carob vs chocolate. so last week i brought some carob chip blondies that i'd baked to an acquaintence, and asked her if there was a taste difference. she said they tasted like chocolate chips to her! :yess:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure I have a favorite. I like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey's Chocolate Bars (any kind), Snickers, and Bounty (chocolate-covered coconut).
there are several candy bars that you really like!!! :clap: really very nice!! :D

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to love Hershey's with Almonds but they've gotten to where there are way too few almonds for too much money. Snickers are always good, and better frozen. I learned how to make my own peanut butter cups, Almond Joys, and Mounds.

I had a friend who adored peanut butter cups, so for her birthday I made her a huge one in a pie tin. It must have weighed five pounds. I don't know if she ever ate it all or not.
your favorites are Hershey's with Almonds and Snickers!!! :thumbsup: really awesome!! :)

frozen Snickers bars...:yess: that's great, that you learned how to make your own peanut butter cups, Almond Joys and Mounds! i'm just now learning how to make some of those. :D

oh my!! a pie tin sized peanut butter cup! :thud:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just one favorite? :lol:

Hmm. Well, I guess that would be a PayDay. I have a thing for sweet and salty treats. But Reese's Sticks will do in a pinch. :)
your favorite is the PayDay bar!!! :clap: excellent!! :D

sweet and salty treats are really tasty! :yummy:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite is Zero bars. They have wheat flour though, so I don't ever eat them anymore. I usually just eat a chocolate bar. They are safe for me.
:alright: i can understand that. however, i did locate a recipe for homemade Zero Bars -- Recipe: Homemade ZERO® Bars -- should you be interested in trying to make them. they don't seem to be particularly hard to make, and as far as i'm seeing the recipe doesn't have any wheat flour or gluten in it. the 'extra fine granulated sugar' ingredient could be made by taking regular white sugar and running it through a blender.

you really like chocolate bars too!!! :clap: very nice!! :D