Question Of The Day, Sunday, April 22, 2018

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good afternoon! :wave3:

earlier this week, i had the opportunity to buy one of the very few candy bars that i like, at a good price. :yummy:

so for today's Question of the Day --

What is your favorite candy bar?

i'll start!

i'm not sure it's technically a candy bar, but my favorite is salted nut rolls. :cloud9: i love peanuts, and i really like the...nougut (?) center to the salted nut rolls.

i rarely if ever buy candy bars, but since they were available through the local produce auction this past week, and the price was very good, i bought 4 of them. i've eaten two of them already, but will save the last two for a while before eating them.

how about you?

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't eat chocolate bars anymore, but it was a tossup between Snickers and Coffee Crisp, even though I don't like coffee.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not sure I have a favorite. I like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey's Chocolate Bars (any kind), Snickers, and Bounty (chocolate-covered coconut).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The first candy bar I ate as a child was a Three Musketeers Bar and I was instantly hooked. I've given them up, though. On a rare occasion, I'll go for a Peppermint Patty. Mmmmmm. :drool:
ahhh, the Three Musketeers bar!!! :thumbsup: very nice!! :)

i really liked Three Musketeers bars too. i gave up chocolate years ago, so no longer enjoy them.

Peppermint Patty! :yummy: those are really tasty! relatively recently, i've been 'playing' around with peppermint extract, in my baking. i have an excellent cocoa (/carob powder) brownies recipe that i added some peppermint extract to, and the brownies come out tasting just like a peppermint patty...:cloud9: that's one of my favorite recipes.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooohh, those are good! I always liked Almond Joys, though I haven’t had one in years. :yummy:
you've always liked Almond Joys!!! :thumbsup: awesome!! :agree:

Almond Joys are so good! and i enjoy the Mounds bars too. in fact, i've been meaning to locate a recipe for 'Mounds' brownies, or coconut macaroon type brownies -- must do that soon!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Swiss dark chocolate bars. I get them cheap at Lidl's.
your favorite is Swiss dark chocolate bars!!! :thumbsup: really very nice!! :)

ahhh, Lidl's. i'd read a while back that Lidl stores would be coming to the US, but haven't seen any in my area...yet. i'm hoping though...:crossfingers: