Question Of The Day Sunday, 23 June, 2019

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you'd have to have your cats quarantined for the first 6 months.
The quarantine in Australia costs $4,000 for 2 cats. :eek2:

shower daily, ha!!!!!!!!!
I thought everyone did. Now I have to ask! :D

Countries have got to have Walmart.
Gotta have my products. Australia doesn't seem to have any of the products I use in my daily life, most purchased at Walmart. :thumbsup:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Walmart has stores in 27 different countries, under several different names (Asda in the UK, Seiyu in Japan, Best Price in India, etc.). But of course they'll sell locally popular products, not the same things sold in the US.

I once had a friend and her preteen niece stay with me for the summer. After a few weeks I started to understand why a lot of husbands in the '50s used to "go out for cigarettes" and not come back, lol. It was exhausting for me to come home from work and have to entertain other people. I don't think I'm suited for any kind of live-in relationship.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Walmart has stores in 27 different countries, under several different names (Asda in the UK, Seiyu in Japan, Best Price in India, etc.). But of course they'll sell locally popular products, not the same things sold in the US.

I once had a friend and her preteen niece stay with me for the summer. After a few weeks I started to understand why a lot of husbands in the '50s used to "go out for cigarettes" and not come back, lol. It was exhausting for me to come home from work and have to entertain other people. I don't think I'm suited for any kind of live-in relationship.
I wish more people were like you and were honest about themselves not really wanting children and not having them, instead of having kids they don't want and not being good parents.
I think kids are some of the most entertaining people on earth and I love spending time with them, but they run circles around me and they know it ;)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish more people were like you and were honest about themselves not really wanting children and not having them, instead of having kids they don't want and not being good parents.
I love kids & wish I could have a whole house full of them, but they're expensive.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love kids & wish I could have a whole house full of them, but they're expensive.
And loud :flail: But they're a lot of fun, especially when they're old enough to do things like play games, play catch or joke around with.
You babysit? That might be a good way to get kids in your life, cut out expense, enjoy them but be able to send them home when they get bored and cranky ;)

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know...we met in high school and that was it...love at first sight.He is everything and anything I could have ever wanted in a husband,and as a father to our son.He makes me happy and I've never had any regrets....coming up on 50 years in March!Now as for those bees of his........

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Babies are sweet. They sleep a lot and are really cute and are usually easier to look after than toddlers, who seem to move like greased lightning when you least expect it :lol:
Haha, I have an 18-month-old nephew. My brother (his dad) calls him a Category 3 hurricane! And he is. My older nephew was a very cautious little dude. This one is NOT cautious. He constantly has to be kept from flinging himself off something.

I love little kids but I also enjoy returning them to their parents, lol.