Question of The Day. Sunday 22nd of August.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Who do you live with? By yourself, with your family, partner or house mates? Do you like that arrangement?

I just live with my husband and our horde of cats. I have lived alone before and with groups of friends in a shared house. Living with friends was fun, but I enjoy the quiet life with just Mr Husband and The Beasts now.

:climbcat::runningcat::dizzycat::dancingblackcat:
1629630952817.png

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband and I are working overseas, so we live together along with 3 of our cats and budgies.

When we are back home we live with our kids, the person who takes care of our kids and home, 4 dogs and a cat.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is just my husband, me, twelve cats, and four fish. I love it! I would love it a lot less if my children were not close by, though. My daughter moved out a couple of years ago, and my son and his fiancee, who also used to live with us, bought a house last fall. My daughter is 1 1/2 minutes away by car. My son is six minutes by car in the opposite direction. I had a hard time adjusting to being alone all the time. Thankfully, I babysit Hobbit while his momma is at work.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Myself, my husband, our daughter, two cats, and a turtle. We'll probably have one more child (I say definitely one if the next one's a boy due to my age. If we have another girl my husband might be able to talk me into trying for a third depending on my age), but right now, it's perfect.