QUESTION OF THE DAY, Saturday the 8th of January, 2022

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't play any sports anymore, but I used to play softball and soccer in high school. As for sports I enjoy watching, baseball is pretty much the only one I love watching. I think I could very easily get into hockey though. When I was in band in high school I had to pep band in the winter and I hated doing the basketball ones (I hate basketball in general), but hockey I loved going to.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like to for a bike ride but that's about it. Not interested in any sports.

Winchester Winchester my DH fell asleep at the only baseball game he ever went to. He wasn't into sports at all either. He would record the super bowl and fast forward through the game so he could see the commercials. 😂

silent meowlook

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I love cold weather. I like it around 40 to 60 f. You know, cold enough for layering but not so cold you lose your fingers and toes. I would be so happy wearing boots and layers the rest of my life. I have a sweater and jacket body, not a bikini body!
Sports, horses of course. Although mine is out of commission right now, it’s still a workout caring for them.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still enjoy my Tenpin Bowling and do the occasional horse ride when my friend wants to check out a horse she has finished training although backing off from it a bit now..dont bounce like i used to when you fall off..lol
But mostly into motor sports and all ways have been apart from Archery and Target shooting in younger years.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love tap! I’m going to do it this summer along with hip hop. You should!
I've been putting a lot of things on hold until my daughter can be vaccinated against Covid. Once I know my whole family is protected, I'll probably fully be on the let everyone deal with the choices they're making train.

TMcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've been putting a lot of things on hold until my daughter can be vaccinated against Covid. Once I know my whole family is protected, I'll probably fully be on the let everyone deal with the choices they're making train.
I hope you can get her vaccinated soon! Yeah, that's a good idea.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not much of an athlete. The rhythm in my head doesn't translate to the rest of my body! :cringe:

I can watch some sports. I enjoy watching things like gymnastics, figure skating, swimming, diving and baseball. But for participating I just don't really. Its really better if I stick to other methods to get my movement in.