Question of the Day, Saturday, the 29th of October, 2022

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, hello and Happy Weekend!!

I have asked this before but it's a fun question What do you look like (weight optional), eye color, etc or post a pic!

I am 5'5 105 pounds, blue eyes dark brown hair plan on going blonde, big feet, 9.5

How about you?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, you're skinny!

I'm 5'3, 120 pounds, waist length curly hair (Naturally dark brown, currently mermaid blue) brown eyes and tiny little feet.
wowza, your hair sounds so pretty!! I am not usually this thin, stress from COVID, etc got me on a bad track but I'm trying to correct it.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow! I guess I would happily publish all that if I weighed so little! I USED to be skinny, then went through menopause. Now it's a struggle. 5'4" (used to be 5'5, gravity) blond hair going grey, (always have been blonde) not overly horrible yet, but refuse to age myself ten years like I have seen others do by going completely grey. Green eyes, size 8 shoe. Currently 145, been eating healthier, but want back down to 130 or so, even lower if I can get there. Not fat, but getting there. Have 3 inside cats and 4 outside, cats are my addiction!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
5' 9" brown eyes dark brown hair with more and more gray Before COVID when I was still physically going into work I kept highlights and lowlights in my hair. Now my hair has streaks of gray in it. I have huge feet size 11 used to be size 10. Weight too much and I am not going to say how much.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm 5'8", short waisted with long lanky limbs. I'm currently 143 lbs but am working on shedding those covid pounds :lol: ...I'm usually around 125-30lbs. At my advancing age, I'm not asking for a miracle, so my goal is to get at least back to 130. That's where I was mostly sitting at pre-covid...I just want to fit back into my clothes. Foot size is anywhere between 7.5 and 9...depending on the shoe. I'm extremely fair skinned with blue/green eyes. I have dark blond, yet going silver, almost waist length very curly hair. It's been falling out due to stress so it's much thinner than it should be but it should start to grow back with time. I have a slim build with not much curves to speak of, but have nicely toned muscles (physical job).
The features that stand out the most on me are my curly hair, long legs and I have a very full mouth...like Angelina Jolie type mouth...although I don't have as much of a little divot/crease in my bottom lip like she does.
I don't have any tattoos or special/significant birthmarks that stand out. I do have notable eyebrow/forehead creases, as my eyebrows seem to have a mind of their own, for some reason they are either surprised or angry....all the time.:rolleyes3: I'm actually a really nice person, but do have a very stern looking resting "B" face. :lol: I get asked all the time if I'm OK when I'm just doing nothing.

Well...I think that's everything that can describe what I look like...

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm 5'10", have short brown hair with a green streak in the front, blue/green/gray eyes, wear glasses, and size 11 feet. No idea what I weigh which is intentional (eating disorder-related). Here's a picture of me in the stockades in Salem a couple of weeks ago.
20221015_142550.jpg

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I look like your typical old geezer- 5'11" tall (I lost an inch from age), 175pounds, what hair I have left is gray-white, although in my younger days it was a reddish brown, brown eyes, and my ever-present-since-1969 moustache.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
🧙‍♀️I am a scraggy old witch: 5ft 3in, 103 pounds. Facial features: brown eyes, still dark-brown eyebrows but grey streaky hair (previously brown), now cut fairly short - but I used to wear it long - and a thin, crooked nose. The pièce de résistance on this ugly mug is the pair of spectacles to correct for high myopia (I can no longer wear contact lenses 😭 ! At least the two hearing aids are hidden by my hair. Shoe size 6.5.
Nevermind I am fit, still have a sense of humour and my 4 cats love me regardless of my appearance! :catlove::lovecat::lovecat3::lovecat4:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm 5'6" and 128 lbs. according to the scale this morning. Brown hair, brown eyes. My hair has a bit more gray than this photo shows, but not a lot more. My mom and dad both kept quite a bit of dark hair into their 90s. This photo is a couple of years old; Lily in the lower right crossed the Bridge last November.
IMG_3668.jpeg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm on the petite side. It must be genetic because so are my daughters as well as my sister. If we wanted we could all wear each other's clothes. :lol: I have golden brown shoulder length hair with hazel eyes. Shoe size is petite too. I have pierced ears and love to wear earrings.