Question of the Day, Saturday the 24th of July, 2021

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Asparagus, peas, sweet corn (especially on the cob), jicama, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, and carrots fresh from the garden.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It would probably be easier to list the ones I DON'T like

Okra
Bell peppers
Asparagus
Brussel sprouts

denice denice I know what you mean. My parents always cooked vegetables to mush too. Ew.

Where are all the other members of team eggplant? I LOVE IT!! I know I'm not alone. If you think you don't like it, watch this video. Eva might change your mind.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Dark green leafy things like spinach and cabbage. These days I'm really into goya, which is a bitter gourd. Tastes amazing fried with tomatoes, tofu and eggs.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not real fond of rutabagas or turnips,but other than them,I don't think there's a veggie that I don't like.We eat a lot of veggies ...many times more than one kind with a meal.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Basically I like most vegetables and can't think of any I won't eat although I'm sure there's one or two I'm not keen on. But my favorite are cauliflower, broccoli, sweet potatoes, asparagus, shiitake mushrooms and artichoke.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its hard to pick just a few. I’ve never been one to fuss at eating my veggies.

Right now I could really go for some buttered baby carrots and steamed broccoli (with nothing). Sugar snap peas with hummus too!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I love produce, though I eat more fruit than vegetables, so if fruit was the question, my list would be long.

Veggie-wise, I like carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, spinach and lettuces, cucumber, corn, edamame, and many more.

I've never had eggplant or okra, and not too keen on trying either.