Question of the Day, Saturday, the 21st of August, 2021

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I typically only eat once a day. If I eat twice, I usually only have toast in the morning. However, breakfast food is my favorite. A couple of times a year, I make a big breakfast for dinner. I have a special recipe for french toast that uses instant chai powder. I mix up some sour cream, brown sugar, and vanilla for a topping and serve it with a drizzle of Torani pumpkin pie sauce (if I have it on hand), and some syrup. With mine, I have a sweet and spicy sausage patty (another recipe of mine), pan-fried potatoes with onions, and a lightly basted egg. My husband likes his egg overhard. You can see why it is only a couple of times a year! My children always come over for that dinner.

For one that I make a wee bit more often, I would have to say sausage gravy and biscuits and either a scrambled egg or a lightly basted egg. My husband does not like biscuits and gravy, so I just make him eggy in a basket and potatoes. He layers the potatoes on the eggy in a basket and puts the gravy on it.

Hobbit's favorite is scrambled eggs with spinach and toast with WOW butter.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love a good full breakfast---pancakes, bacon, eggs, hash browns, etc. I only get that when on vacation or for dinner because there's no way I'm cooking all that in the morning, lol. I don't like breakfast sausage (it's the fennel) or white gravy.
A toasted everything bagel with cream cheese,nova lox,thin slice of tomato and capers
Mmmm, that sounds good too.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I only eat toasted bread with a cup of coffee in the morning. If there's no toasted bread available in the office, I would have donuts and coffee or cupcake with coffee.