Question of the Day, Saturday, March 30

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Weekend!

What is your favorite Easter candy? Do you indulge?

While my favorite candy will always be peanut M & Ms, I always want a chocolate bunny for Easter. It doesn't have to be a big bunny; I usually only eat the ears myself and the rest would be shared with Dear Richard. But those ears? They're mine! :)

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I always have to have a chocolate Easter Bunny. When younger I demanded White Chocolate Easter Bunny! My poor Dad went crazy trying to find one. My mom did not drive, so he was elected to the deed. Now I get myself a Lindt Real Milk Chocolate Bunny.

And the Cadbury Eggs!! Oh, and Jelly Belly jelly beans!

I grew up on candy.. and sweets.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Candy could be a real weakness for me if I let it,and I try really hard not to.With him and his diabetes it's not fair for me to sit there and eat it when he really shouldn't...my thought anyway.Back in the day,we used to get these fruit and nut filled chocolate covered eggs that were pretty good sized and oh so wonderful,and they're nowhere to be found now,but those mini Cadbury eggs,oh my!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
these fruit and nut filled chocolate covered eggs that
Those were my favorite when I was a kid. It has been a few years ago but there is a local candy store chain that still has them but I haven't seen them in regular stores in years.

I have cut way back on the added sugar and salt so I rarely eat candy anymore. I need to get the weight down and I had a few blood pressure readings that were borderline high so I have been working on cleaning up my diet. I have also been at least taking a walk everyday and started taking the Superbeets. I don't know if the Superbeets help but I figure they can't hurt.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Chocolate Bunny.
When I was a kid my mom got all of us a huge icky filled chocolate egg elaborately decorated with our name on it and every year she would be infuriated with me when I picked off the decorations and peeled off the chocolate to eat leaving the icky inside glob while she ranted about how I wasted the expensive egg she went to so much trouble to get for each of us. We went through this every. dang. year. She wouldn't get me just a plain hollow or solid chocolate egg and I wouldn't eat the nasty hard sugar decorations and icky creame filling.