Question of the Day, Saturday, March 23

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Weekend!

It's very cool and rainy here today. Perfect to do a bit of online shopping. I just pre-ordered Douglas Preston's Extinction on Amazon this morning. It should be here on April 23.

What's the last thing you purchased, whether online or in a B&M?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Technically Chinese food I guess. We ordered Dominos for DH and the kids, then the Chinese food for me before running into the grocery store for veggies and a few things. We picked up the pizza last but paid for it first. So I’ll count the Chinese food as last because its the last thing we paid for. :lol: :yummy:

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A new gasket set, magneto coil, points and condenser set, and spark plug boot for my snowblower's engine. It's running a bit poorly lately, and needs some attention. But hey, it is 40-some years old, so I can't complain.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Some things from iherb that I am running very low on. My plan is to have everything I need, and nothing shipped around the time of the eclipse because we are in the middle of it's path and I don't want to fight the traffic, nor make a delivery driver do it on my behalf.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
The last thing I ordered on line was a Coffee from SB. If you are talking real tangent things, a citrus squeezer from Amazon! I had Repetitive stress injuries in both hands--- so, the strength is not there... I squeeze lemons and limes with my hands!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
book from Amazon Not Without my Daughter, true story that was also made into a movie
I remember when that came out as well as the movie. The author made the rounds on the talk shows after the book came out. There was another movie that was the same sort of thing that came out at about the same time. That woman and child was in Jordan. She got out through Israel. Israel's policy was that they would not help her get out but if she made it to Israel they would not return her. She ended up on a bus going to Israel and she kept looking behind her to see if they were being chased.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Some shirts. There's a specific brand and type I like because they are very casual and feel good. Many of my older ones are starting to look kind of shabby (tho good for sleeping in).