Question of the Day, Saturday, July 29

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sleep is messed up all the time. I try to fall asleep by 1am, but that doesn't always happen. I'm supposed to wake up for work at 8am but since I work from home, that also doesn't always happen. My dogs usually wake up earlier than I would like, so I probably average 6 hours.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I work third two days a week, and that really messes up my sleep schedule. I am a night person anyway, just not usually up until 8 am. It varies so much.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
it varied for me . i go to bed early for dr appts but when i dont have those to go to i am a night owl

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been up all night it is now 6:40 am... I'm exhausted but my EHS was really bad tonight... ugh I feel like I can shut my eyes then I hear a loud explosion. When it happens it startles me then it messes with my anxiety. I calm down start to try to go to sleep and again bang!!! ughhh all night I'm used to it happening at least once a night to 3 times in a night but tonight was every time I tried to go to sleep. Today's going to be a long day.....

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
My sleep patterns are all messed up. I go to bed too early and then I am awake on and off all night and then get up very early and I'm exhausted all day.