Question Of The Day. Saturday 7th Of April.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to Rome this summer! :bliss:

With visits to Trivoli, Ostea Antica, Pompeii, Vatican and Bracciano village etc

Gratefully, my kitties will be taken care of by my mom while I am away in her home. Thankfully she really enjoys it!

I'm hoping to also make smaller day trips/weekend trips too, normal life factors permitting.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every day is the same for me, there is no weekend or holiday, but in some sense there is no work hours either. Sometimes I notice grocery store door is not opening and have to return later.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At the moment nothing is planned. I've been considering doing a weekend getaway by myself, but I don't know to where, probably somewhere that I can hike.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Sorry, I had to laugh when I read this as it's only 21F now and a forecast of snow tomorrow night. It should be spring here but obviously Mother Nature didn't get the memo. :rolleyes2:
I know! It's been below zero here for the past four nights. But a girl can dream, can't she?

:cool2:

I am taking a cruise to Alaska in July. going with the entire family for my sister's 40th birthday
Oooo! That will be fun. I bet you'll see loads of wildlife cruising around the Alaskan coast.

In the winter I'm likely going to Iceland.
So jealous! Iceland looks amazing. All those volcanoes and hot springs and those amazing little Icelandic ponies. Do you ride?

BTW. It's already early summer here in south Florida.
I'm going to pretend I didn't read that. :redtongue:

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are still ice on bike paths, remain silent about having a summer, please!

So envious of warm climates :D

Shoes got wet because large puddle of water, so I guess spring is slowly approaching.

If I could afford, I could spend a year in some dry and warm place with not too much wind or hills, could do lot of cycling then, but I can only dream there will not be such chance for rest of my life unless I win a lot from lottery.

monicatt

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The weather where just went from -11 to +8 C as of today haha!! Thinking of planning a vacation to London, Paris, Amsterdam. Japan has been one of my favourite countries so far, enjoy!