Question of The Day. Saturday 6th of June.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Let's have a fun, non-serious question today.

If you could win either
a Nobel Prize of An Olympic Gold Medal which would it be? For what?

Much as I'd like to think I could win a Nobel Prize I'm not smart enough to come up with any prize worthy ideas. I think I have a better shot at a gold medal. Maybe I could win a medal if yoga ever became an Olympic sport, and all the other competitors hadn't practiced very much.

Or maybe I could get the Olympic Gold for cat herding. I sure get enough practice at that.

How about you?

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's have a fun, non-serious question today.

If you could win either
a Nobel Prize of An Olympic Gold Medal which would it be? For what?

Much as I'd like to think I could win a Nobel Prize I'm not smart enough to come up with any prize worthy ideas. I think I have a better shot at a gold medal. Maybe I could win a medal if yoga ever became an Olympic sport, and all the other competitors hadn't practiced very much.

Or maybe I could get the Olympic Gold for cat herding. I sure get enough practice at that.

How about you?
The cuteness Aww....

The Nobel Peace Prize, aiming high, hee, hee!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'd love to be famous for winning the Nobel Prize but probably an Olympic Gold medal is more attainable, possibly for track. 👟

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am not an athlete (even in first grade I was the last picked for any team) I am not smart enough to win a nobel prize , unless it would be for most likely to take in any cat. If I won, the money would go to my rescue group.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The nobel prize lost all meaning after it started being handed out to politicians, so for me it'd be a gold medal, Probably for Fencing since that's something I actually used to do.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I can say Nobel Peace Prize, as I think it is something that has way more staying power than a gold medal (People tend to forget about medalists pretty quickly) plus something more contributing to society. But it has really watered down in the past few years; just seems to be handed out to certain people just for being a certain way instead of actually having done something.

Sooooo I will say gold medal! In Equestrian sports ideally :) since it was one of my old childhood dreams.