Question of The Day. Saturday 31st of October.

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had an idea to be Vincent Price's Invisible Man (or girl, in my case) this year figuring it would be a pretty "safe" costume (totally wrapped up like a mummy with sunglasses on). But as Halloween got closer I remembered that I get overwhelmed by parties in normal times, add to it Corona fears and there just wasn't a point!
The teachers and pre/k kids dress up at school, but I don't see any kids on Fridays so there's no point in that either! One year I dressed in my raccoon onesie and sat at my desk the whole day and literally no one saw me or asked to go join the staff picture, lol.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy Halloween.

View attachment 356956

Not only is it Halloween, but it's also a full moon.
A blue moon, no less. And it's a Saturday night.

View attachment 356955

So it's probably a good job that we're all staying home and avoiding crowds, because all kinds of crazy things happen when there is a full moon on a Saturday night.

View attachment 356957

But let's imagine we were all going to get together for a big Halloween Fancy Dress party. What would you come dressed as?

I would usually go as a witch or a vampire, but I was thinking it might be fun to go as something a bit more
2020 this year. I could go as a scary nurse, or as Joe Exotic, which would be pretty terrifying. But maybe the simplest and scariest thing to go as would be dressed in a giant cardboard tube, with just a few scraps of paper attached to it.

"We're out of toilet paper!"

View attachment 356954

What would you come dressed as?

View attachment 356958View attachment 356959View attachment 356960
witch

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
The teachers and pre/k kids dress up at school, but I don't see any kids on Fridays so there's no point in that either!
I used to love Halloween when I worked in a big language school with lots of kids. There was never time to dress up at work, so I used to commute in my costume. I remember getting on a busy subway train dressed as a devil, with horns and a pitchfork, and not one person in the carriage dared to make eye contact with me.

:flail: