Question Of The Day. Saturday 2nd Of June.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I binge watch: The Burns & Allen show, Joey Bishop, Newhart, The Golden Girls, The Real McCoys, Pie in the Sky, As Time Goes By, and Mad Men. There are more I just can't think of anymore right now. I like the old shows.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
The last show I binge-watched was Younger, an original on TV Land. I don't even know why....the fifth season starts Tuesday night and they've been advertising it like crazy. I got curious and figured I'd watch a couple episodes, just to see what it was like. And before I knew it, the other night I watched season 4's finale. I don't know that I'll watch season 5 every week; I may wait and watch it on OnDemand.

Binge-watching is how we saw Deadwood, Six Feet Under, True Blood, to name just a few. One of my co-workers is an avid DVD collector and he always gives me his stuff to watch. Sometimes Rick will watch with me; other times, he'd rather not. He didn't watch Alias, Firefly or True Blood with me (I only made it through 2 or 3 seasons of True Blood before it got too stupid to continue watching). My co-worker and I had made a deal; he'd watch Supernatural (I have all the seasons) if I'd watch Alias. We both enjoyed our shows. Oh, and Fringe. He gave me Fringe and I liked it more than he did, so he told me to just keep the DVDs. I also have Moonlight (the first and, unfortunately only season); Alex O'Laughlin is probably my favorite vampire. :)

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I binge watched the latest season of the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Friday, granted it was only 6 episodes so it didn't take too long. I also rewatch episodes of Castle all the time because it's my favorite show ever. I'm going to do some binge watching today, but I haven't decided what that will be. I've been meaning to binge watch The West Wing, but it feels like such a commitment that I've been putting it off.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, these all sound good! I haven't seen any Alaskan survival shows, but they sound like my kind of thing.

:thumbsup:

Oh, I remember Father Ted! Did you know that shortly after filming the last episode of the final season (and if I remember correctly just a few days before it was shown on TV) the actor who played Father T died?

Knowing that gives the last episode a really poignant twist.
Yeah, I do. It makes quite a difference watching the last episodes, knowing that there weren't anymore because a very important character was no longer with us.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The last show I binge-watched was Younger, an original on TV Land. I don't even know why....the fifth season starts Tuesday night and they've been advertising it like crazy. I got curious and figured I'd watch a couple episodes, just to see what it was like. And before I knew it, the other night I watched season 4's finale. I don't know that I'll watch season 5 every week; I may wait and watch it on OnDemand.

Binge-watching is how we saw Deadwood, Six Feet Under, True Blood, to name just a few. One of my co-workers is an avid DVD collector and he always gives me his stuff to watch. Sometimes Rick will watch with me; other times, he'd rather not. He didn't watch Alias, Firefly or True Blood with me (I only made it through 2 or 3 seasons of True Blood before it got too stupid to continue watching). My co-worker and I had made a deal; he'd watch Supernatural (I have all the seasons) if I'd watch Alias. We both enjoyed our shows. Oh, and Fringe. He gave me Fringe and I liked it more than he did, so he told me to just keep the DVDs. I also have Moonlight (the first and, unfortunately only season); Alex O'Laughlin is probably my favorite vampire. :)
Six Feet Under is my second favorite show ever. First is The Sopranos. I loved Deadwood too. DH liked True Blood but I never did. I couldn't stand Sookie. I found her incredibly annoying. DH also loved Supernatural. I couldn't get into it but liked looking at the boys. They are a couple of hotties for sure :D

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Grey's Anatomy, This Is Us, Once Upon A Time, Arrow, Big Bang Theory, Dateline, 48 Hours, and the Real Housewives on Bravo. I think I'm the only one on here that likes to watch reality TV. I used to make fun of it until I started watching Bravo. Now I'm hooked.