Question Of The Day. Saturday 28th Of July.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hello.

What's the weather doing where you live today?

We're being battered by a typhoon. It started raining early this morning, which was very good for my garden. It's almost 10 pm now and the wind is sounding pretty fierce. It should have passed over us by mid morning tomorrow.

It's actually much cooler today, only around 25C. I can put up with the wind and the rain better I can the heat.

How about in your area?

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
We had a heavy thunderstorm last night which did nothing to relieve us of the humidity.

Its in the mid 80s, but feels much higher than that with the humidity. We may get scattered thunderstorms during the day. Partly cloudy right now.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
About three degrees cooler here than there, Norachan Norachan - 22º C, with a gentle, steady breeze rustling through the woods. Our drought has finally been broken this past week, with three days of rain predicted this coming week, and a much greened look to the landscape.

When the weather's foul, it's always a good idea to curl up with a cat, and simply listen to the wind howling. You should get yourself a cat!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been over 100° F all week with humidity since it's monsoon season. Let's face it, it's miserable. But we're no longer in Stage 3 fire restrictions, which means we are not going up like Greece.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Typical summer day in Florida. It just started pouring. It will rain for a while and then when it's over it will be hot and super humid.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thunderstorms and torrential rain on and off since last night. It looks set to continue for a while. I hate it, but boy do we need this rain! :storm:

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We've had a heatwave since early June, though there was finally a large storm yesterday, however that sadly meant I didn't get to see the lunar eclipse.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Air quality continues “unhealthy” in southern Oregon. We have a smoke-filled valley, but the actual fires are being fought miles and miles away by hundreds of dedicated people. Please keep them in your thoughts!
39C87AF4-32C6-4043-A308-909B8DAB2D2D.jpeg

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was beautiful today. It wasn't too hot and there was a slight breeze. I went for a run after work and it started storming, but even that wasn't so bad.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
After a month of bad heat and humidity, we have had several days of rain in the area, though I got only an inch or so. Now it is back to 90 degrees, but bearable, because the front that brought the rain also brought drier air. :thumbsup:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday and today it has been very warm and humid, yesterday was 32.2C - 90F and today was high 80sF, but both days felt much higher. Tomorrow we expect a nice reduction in the temperature. I am in the Northeast United States.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was warm and humid here; but not as bad as it was a few weeks ago. In the shade it was bearable. Less so in the sun. But there were nice fluffy clouds out too.