Question of The Day. Saturday 27th of June

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Sorry, late question again today!

:runaround:

Imagine you've won a voucher for some pampering of your choice. (And let's imagine it's safe to go out and be pampered.)

What would you choose?

* A haircut at a top rate salon. You could have your hair cut, coloured, curled or straightened. Anything you desire.
* A sauna, followed by massage with aromatic oils.
* A pedicure and manicure.
* A facial with lots of face masks, eye masks, skin treatment, facial massage and moisturisers.

I think I'd go for the sauna and massage.

:cloud9:

Xraystyle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sauna! Especially if it was private! I was really hoping to hop over to Hokkaido this year and stay at an expensive private onsen 😭 (private because there are so few in Japan that allow tattoos, but here in Korea you can go to any bathhouse and its fine) I really do enjoy bathhouses once I get over being naked in front of others though haha but even though the saunas are open here, I will be avoiding them until the pandemic is over for sure.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a proper sour puss! I'll give the voucher away - so at least someone else will be happy. Contact allergies mean I avoid putting unnecessary products on my skin so make-up, hair colour, painted toenails are out! And I don't really enjoy a sauna! My hair dresser does a good job cutting and styling my grey-turning-white hair so I don't need a top-rate salon trying to persuade me that I need a few highlights here and there which won't come into contact with my skin! Ha ha! My podologist pampers my feet without even contemplating painting toenails (it's not within her remit) .
But, I'll certainly enjoy giving the voucher away - there are lots of people who would love the chance of a bit of pampering! So, if it's not just in my imagination, I'll accept it willingly!:please:

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not much for strangers touching me but right now I could really use a haircut, but just a cut. No coloring or other treatment. I don’t even like the stylist doing a blow dry.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it was perfectly safe, the sauna and massage, but I think those are no nos during pregnancy, so maybe the facial? Though my nails are also a mess. And so is my hair...

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Probably a mani pedi. I’ve never had a fascial or a massage. I have never liked attention let alone my physical person being poked and prodded by strangers.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never had a massage nor the sauna.My grandfather used to talk about the saunas they had when he was a boy growing up in Finland,and I've always be intrigued,so maybe...….