Question Of The Day. Saturday 26th Of January.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was first learning how to drive, my dad told ma not to put stickers on because it would lower the trade-in value, I think? Idk, I never did. I guess I could put magnets on, though. I'm supposed to have one fpr the school I teach at as marketing, but I don't know where I put it. I've thought about getting a cat one from Lelia's TNR, but haven't.
A lot of bumper stickers nowadays are very easy to remove and don't leave any damage.

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My back is covered! I had to run out and write them down:
My Shelter logo -3 different versions
Crazy Cat Lady - (a pink pawprint) on the gas cover
Peace Love Cats
Purr More Hiss Less
I love cats -It's people that annoy me.
I (Heart) my cat
My cat is a democrat
TNR -Trap.Neuter.Return
Who Rescued Who

One of my favorites was a decal that said I would rather be home with my cat. Unfortunately, when I traded in my car, it would not come off. It was an old fashioned bumper sticker that really stuck!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only had one bumper sticker on my car. It said vote for Jimmy Carter. I don't put them on anymore because I am afraid someone will damage my car.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have 2 stickers on the back window. One that came from AAA with my premier membership and one for UCF (where DD went to school). I would never put anything political on a vehicle. For one, some people are crazy and use any excuse to attack someone else simply because of a different POV and second, what difference does it make? A sticker on a car isn't going to change anyone's mind about anything.