Question of the Day Nov28th?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Today's question is a pretty easy one:

What is your favorite holiday treat?

Me I am a big fan of the hard candies that you can only get at Christmas time. My two favorite flavors being the cherry and the cinnamon.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sure do enjoy Pumpkin pie and an Italian dessert I just can't think of the name of right now. My Mom used to make them but they are also sold at good Italian bakeries. They are little dough balls first deep fried and then covered in honey and tiny sprinkles, they are delish if made just right. My Mom's was better than the bakery but since she is no longer with me, I have to get them from the bakery.

tortietudelove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm not big on sweets, but I do enjoy the pumpkin pies and my Mom makes little individual cheesecakes. They're the size of small cupcakes and she usually tops them with some fruit topping, like Cherry or Blueberry. Yummmm...good!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just tried something this week that is absolutely yummy! It is called Watergate Salad! It had pistachio pudding mix (dry not already made) coconut, crushed pineapple, mini marshmallows, cool whip, and chopped walnuts. It was sooooo good!!!!

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cut out sugar cookies with sour cream in them. They come out nice and soft. Then just a touch of home made frosting with a little anise flavor in it. That and a big glass of cold milk. Makes me happy!

babz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My Mother used to make the most amazing jello salad! Sounds boring I know, but it was my favorite! It had strawberry jello, real strawberries, walnuts, coke, Philadelphia cream cheese, lemon juice and I just canâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t remember what else. Oh how I will miss it this year ( and her
)!

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Peppermint Mocha's at starbuck's, great grandma's Christmas Bread, and my mother's Butter cookies!!

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My in-laws make a wonderful Christmas pudding with a sauce that is
Mind you, you gain weight just looking at it

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vampcow

Peppermint Mocha's at starbuck's, great grandma's Christmas Bread, and my mother's Butter cookies!!
I love peppermint mocha!!!!! Omg...I swear it was my biggest vice to indulge in those last year and now I am tempted again!!

Starbucks has really good holiday treats in their pastry section too, I think they had mint chocolate brownie last year that I loved and had frequently, i haven't walked into a starbucks this season so I don't know if they have that again...but man starbucks is responsible for my huge a$$

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Umm, do I have to just choose one? Then I guess it's panaforte. I love it drenched in melted butter and chocolate.