Question of the Day May 4, 2011

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Easy one today

What was the last movie you went out to see in a theater?

Easy one for me. DH and I saw African Cats yesterday. Fantastic movie!! beautiful cinematography! Amazing cheetahs and lions.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This was an awesome movie, totally unpredictable, which is hard to do for me. Unknown, with Liam Neeson
Just an excellent movie

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to see Hop! I want to see African Cats so bad... but it hasn't came out here.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been so long since I've been to the movies (to expensive). I can't even remember the last movie I went to see. I wait for them to come on Netflix.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it might have been True Grit (the remake with Jeff Bridges, not the original John Wayne version
)

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw "I am Number Four"

I don't recommend it. Really bad movie and the ending felt like they forgot to film 1/2 of the movie. I imagine there will be a sequell at some point called "I am Still Number Four!!!"

Probably going to a movie next week. Not sure which one. I typically prefer to wait for movies to come on a movie channel and watch it at home because I can watch it at my leisure. But my friend likes to go to movies and she has been insisting that I get out more, so we tend to go either shopping, dining or to a movie.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw Arthur on Sunday. We don't go very often because its expensive, but iced tea cases here currently have buy 1 get 1 free movie ticket coupons. We sell tons of iced tea at work and my boss lets us keep the coupons, so we both got into the movies for $9.75.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hoodwinked last weekend with my niece and nephew. It was just "ok"; I definitely wouldn't pay to go see it in movie theaters again; wait until it comes out on DVD if you guys want to watch it.
(I normally do the matinee movies as they're a little less expensive.)

The last movie I saw before that one though was amazing- "Rio"- it's a must-see! I LOVED it and even my teenage nephews thought it was great! I enjoyed it as much/if not better than "Finding Nemo", "Shrek", "The Lion King", "Beauty & The Beast",etc. I thought it was very well made and adults/kids alike could enjoy it.
Definitely would recommend Rio and I actually wouldn't mind seeing that one again and again!

orangeishcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh wow, that's a good one- it's been forever for me. I think the last one I saw was 'Taken'.

So long ago...