Question of the day, LATE EDITION, Friday 5 March, 2024

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and Happy Weekend!!!!🌷🌸🌹🌺

I've asked this before but we have new members.

If funds were not an issues, where would you like a second weekend home?

I would chose a small cottage on the beach, any beach, ha! :yess: :clap:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Close to a lake or river in the woods. My preference would be in the mountains but that would probably cut out the winter. Maybe somewhere like the Ozarks that would be usable most of if not the entire year.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
If was a second home I'd choose France. But since the question is a weekend home I wouldn't travel to Europe just for a few days so possibly Colorado near the mountains.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
probably would just buy 2 acres or more of land of land with a big pond or small lake put a 2nd cottage type house on the shore to escape gf now and then and fish all day :lol: and build a massive main house with an enclosed jungle gym area for graycie to play or hang out at along with keeping a pair of Anatolian Shepherds or great pyrenees to patrol the property

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to have a house in Norway. I've never been there, but I desperately want to go there. Realistically I'd actually get one in the US somewhere, probably along the coast in California or in New England along the coast or even on an island like Block Island in Rhode Island.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’m torn between a lake house and a beach house.

I love beach walking at sunset and looking for shells, pebbles and beach glass. I love hearing shorebirds. I do not love heat or crowds.

I love walking in the woods and looking for wildlife. I love sitting by the water and paddling a kayak on calm water. I love sitting by a fire at night watching the stars. I love the chance to slow down and enjoy a simpler schedule. I do not love the mosquitoes and biting flies! I also don’t love being in the car for ages; and the mountains are farther from us than beach places. But mountain homes feel more secluded.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't have one! I'm not an outdoor type of person, and I live within reach of beaches and nature areas if I did have the urge to visit them. Besides, a weekend home would mean packing Phoebe and Daisy to go there, and they'd hate that.
I'd just enjoy having those funds and the security they'd bring!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
If was a second home I'd choose France. But since the question is a weekend home I wouldn't travel to Europe just for a few days so possibly Colorado near the mountains.
France sounds amazing!!💕

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Right on the Maine coast. Or maybe along the shores of one of Maine’s lakes.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ I would really like a second home on another planet — just to get away from our crazy "civilization " for awhile . Other than that, I suppose a small cottage in a Portugal village would be nice .
beautiful-town-obidos-portugal.jpg