Question of the Day, Late Edition for Saturday, the 24th of June, 2022

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Current Favorite Movie: Bride & Prejudice
I don't think that I have have any other current favorites .

Last edited:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is my favorite movie scene from my favorite movie:

I have a number of books that I love and love to reread. This entire series by Elizabeth Johns is excellent; but some people might find the subject matter a little hard. She writes about her own healing. This is the first in the series: Surrender the Past. Here is the entire series; which really are best read in order. Loring-Abbott series.

I'm not sure I can pin a favorite episode in a TV series. I don't really watch a lot of TV. I do love The Golden Girls. They are full of excellent one-liners. I think I connect with Dorothy's sarcasm even though I'd never say the things she says.

Poetry has never been my thing either. I just don't connect with it. :dunno:

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my favorite movie scene from my favorite movie:

I have a number of books that I love and love to reread. This entire series by Elizabeth Johns is excellent; but some people might find the subject matter a little hard. She writes about her own healing. This is the first in the series: Surrender the Past. Here is the entire series; which really are best read in order. Loring-Abbott series.

I'm not sure I can pin a favorite episode in a TV series. I don't really watch a lot of TV. I do love The Golden Girls. They are full of excellent one-liners. I think I connect with Dorothy's sarcasm even though I'd never say the things she says.

Poetry has never been my thing either. I just don't connect with it. :dunno:
Love it. LOOOOVE Danny Kaye. (And the DK Show!). Thanks for the link.