Question of the Day - January 14th

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have two pairs, the dirty dog walking/outdoor shoes and my only slightly less dirty nicer shoes
I like any tenny with a good arch.

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For some reason this past summer I bought some Adidas they are mesh
mostly white, w/silver, and orange! I like them just fine! I do have another pair of Adidas, they aren't that great! I bought them cheap a couple of summers ago, when Jace was playing all stars baseball, their uniforms were Maroon and white. and I happened upon a maroon and white plain pair! not very comfortable! I prefer white tennis shoes! I love those Wal-Mart specials, that are canvas, with that 2 inch sole! Love those, and can't seem to find them anymore!
Monique

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very limited in the shoes I can find to fit my feet. I wear a size 5EE (could probably wear smaller, but can't find any!) My work shoes are SAS (San Antonio Shoe company.) I have a white pair and a black pair. I also have a pair of leather Keds, for kicking around the house. I don't wear them much because my orthotics don't fit into them. I have a pair of wooden shoe stretchers that I use to make my 5EE's even wider. Actually, I should just throw away the shoes and wear the boxes home!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I call them Sneakers
but anyway I have a few pairs of Nike shocks and love them
Why's that Helen? Do you sneak around in them?

I call them running shoes
and I have a pair of New Balance, a pair of Nike Shox and countless pairs of Gallaz skate shoes.