Question Of The Day, Friday, November 23

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hugs: I was with you in spirit sis. I was also alone. The cats were with me but it was just us.
Hi Sis. You had the best company you could have. Your wonderful cats. I used to share my holiday's with my cats but they have all passed away. I do have one feral but he won't stay inside with me. I hope you have a nice Christmas.
Ellen

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since it's just my wife and I, we don't bother with a big meal, just regular fare. I don't eat that much, anyway, because I'm not as active as when I was still working.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I went somewhere in the middle. I had a little of everything which equaled too much; but I managed not to wobble. :p It probably helped that it was the only meal I had that day.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does your apple raisin pie have icing on the top crust? In Maryland we had French apple pie that has raisins and a white icing on top. Something like this.....
Oh my!I wish I could,but...my husband is diabetic,so I have to be careful.When I make him his pie,I use no more than 1/2 c. sugar,roll my crust a little more thinly and when I make a streusel type topping I use very little sugar as well.Yours looks beautiful!

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had bariatric surgery in 2017 so even if I wanted to, I can't gorge on food. We had Thanksgiving dinner today and for dinner, I think I had what amassed to maybe 2 cups of food total. I did eat more pie than I should have though, but in my defense, there were 5 different kinds, I had to try them all. ;)

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Sis. You had the best company you could have. Your wonderful cats. I used to share my holiday's with my cats but they have all passed away. I do have one feral but he won't stay inside with me. I hope you have a nice Christmas.
Ellen
They are wonderful company- definitely the best. I hope you have a great Christmas too sweetie. :hugs:

It will just be the three of us for Christmas too. DD is supposed to be moving back in with us in the spring. Hopefully in time for her birthday in March. Sophie and I miss her. Lilith is a devoted mama's girl.