Question Of The Day, Friday, March 8

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There are a lot of things to put on vanilla ice cream. I do like chocolate fudge. I have homemade pear and fig preserves. It would be a hard choice, but I would probably warm some of the pear preserves with the juice and eat that on the ice cream.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Now that I've had some more time to think about this question, I need to modify my answer. First I'd crumble a thick, fudgey chocolate brownie on top, and THEN I'd add TJ's caramel sauce. And the vanilla ice cream would need to be a super high quality brand with a rich vanilla bean flavor.

Or I might bag the ice cream and the brownie and eat the caramel sauce from the jar, because that's how good that stuff is! :D

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pineapple chunks, maraschino cherries....Vanilla wafers around the edge of the bowl to use to scoop up the ice cream/ fruit mixture.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If the toppings are of anything under the sun, I'd go with hot fudge, maraschino cherries, brownie pieces, some kind of nut like walnut, cashew, or hazelnut, and maybe strawberries.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
You started something! I'll bet there's a run on high-quality vanilla ice cream everywhere.

I'd start with a warm chocolate volcano cake, make it vanish under hard-frozen vanilla ice cream, pour on some hot fudge so it slithers down the side, and then add multiple heavy layers of dark chocolate Magic Shell.

And I would NOT share it!

marmoset

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The vanilla ice cream I'd eat would be coconut based because I can't do milk. It'd go very well with some crumbled extra dark chocolate (non-dairy) and some toasted almonds.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I don't eat ice-cream. I'm not a fan of sweet things, or dairy products and my teeth run screaming from my head if I try to eat anything cold.

:lol:

I'll have some fruit instead please.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like more stuff in my ice cream that the normal person. Like a 60/40 ratio. On vanilla, I would like slivered almonds, crushed Heath, caramel corn, and, maybe, hot fudge.