question of the day Friday March 3rd

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tulips always seem like a spring flower to me, and they come in so many colors.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of them. I have camillias, had 2 flowers but I think maybe deer or something ate them because they're gone. I don't think my plants are going to survive anyway, they look sad.

My loropetalum bushes are looking very pretty though.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love daffodils. When I brought my oldest home from the hospital, the daffodils were blooming. I always associate them with him. So bright and cheerful in the spring.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I only have day lillies and a mystery multicolored flower Mom planted for me in my garden, and I enjoy them all.
It's not a flower but I love seeing the milkweed coming up, because it attracts monarch butterflies! 🦋

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I love to see the forsythia’s bloom. I don’t have one but my neighbors do and it produced beautiful yellow blossoms in early spring

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have so many different things that come up and bloom,and I love them all,but my favorites are the roses.I don't have a green thumb anymore but hubby does and they are beautiful every year.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really care about flowers. I can't have them inside, because the cats try to eat them. I get more excited for vegetables, which I can actually use.

Arya Underfoot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have lots of flowers in the garden but my all-time favourite is Jasmine, technically it's a weed but I love those sweet smelling flowers. Before I got injured I would take a bunch to work with me when it was in season and just inhale every time I'd feel stressed, soooo nice.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I love to see them bloom all at the same time. I have lots of flowers in my small garden in my country. I have roses of different colors - even the toffee colored ones. I have several sorts of trumpet flowers in different colors as well. Flowers in my garden make me smile, like my cats and dogs. They are happiness.

Julesbiscuits

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Living in Seattle we don't see a ton until late Spring/early Summer (at least that I notice). Our community garden always gets sunflowers in the summer and I love those! Black eyed susans too. I've actually been thinking of getting a forearm sleeve tattoo all the way around of black eyed susans.

Daffodils are wonderful too!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really care about flowers. I can't have them inside, because the cats try to eat them. I get more excited for vegetables, which I can actually use.
Have you ever thought about having a small vegetable garden? I used to grow tomatoes in containers and they were so easy to grow and were so much better than the ones you buy in the stores.