question of the day Friday mar 17th

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't watch Youtube all that often, but occasionally I'll put it on, usually when I'm doing something else on the computer.
Music videos, mostly oldies;
Hockey
Knitting/Crochet how to videos
Metaphysical
Cat stuff
Miscellaneous stuff that catches my attention

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love YouTube and use it daily. I subscribe to quite a few channels about travel, food reviews, the Nintendo Switch and comedy to name a few. One of my favorite channels is Aymie and Family. The star of the channel is her cat Penny. Aymie's daughter Gracie provides Penny's voice and it's adorable.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't watch it that often. I sometimes watch old music videos especially after a musician has died. I also sometimes watch animal videos. There is a rescue draft horse called Big John, he is huge even for a draft horse. He was 20 when the rescue bought him at an auction and had been worked hard by the Amish. I think I have watched his videos multiple times.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I need to figure out how to do something (most recently looked up how to put new windshield wipers on), I'll watch a video. Some music videos if I'm in the mood. If there's a TV show on Youtube that isn't on Netflix.

But I don't like to watch videos very often. I have a touch of sensory processing disorder and it's particularly bad when the person is not a trained actor. And the captioning is terrible, if the video has it at all. So if I'm interested in, say, a Bigfoot documentary or some true crime story, I'll try to find the website to read instead of watching.