Question of the day Friday july 28th

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I wanted to be all kinds of things when I was growing up, from astronaut to a veterinarian, but I like what I do. It's time consuming and demanding but there's a great sense of accomplishment that comes along with it.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Strider, in a parallel universe, I’d also like to have that job that almost doesn’t exist anymore: be the person that gets to yell: “STOP THE PRESSES!” Just because, wouldn’t that be fun?

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Strider, in a parallel universe, I’d also like to have that job that almost doesn’t exist anymore: be the person that gets to yell: “STOP THE PRESSES!” Just because, wouldn’t that be fun?
🤣 Good choice!!

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been doing my dream job for almost 30 years. Working in law enforcement and helping to catch criminals without the threat of being shot.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Been doing what I'm passionate about for decades-training animals,started out strictly equine but an opportunities arose to to include -dogs,primates,big cats,little cats lol and quite a few other species..... it's been fun,challenging,gratifying and rewarding ..... Blessed ,I'm Grateful

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm actually kind of looking for a job. I'd like to leave day care centers and be a nanny. My dream nanny job would be for a baby 4 10 hour days with either Monday or Friday off.