Question Of The Day, Friday, July 21

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning! :wave3: And Happy Friday! :banana1:

Easy question this morning: What is the last store you were in? Doesn't matter if you bought anything, if you walked in and came out with nothing, what was that last store?

I was in our Giant grocery store yesterday during my lunch break.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now this question made me think :lol: (I haven't been out much in a while). Probably a little indie grocery store in town, picking up a few essentials on the way home from a vet visit (Asha scratched Shenka's eye...:rolleyes2:).

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I was in our local supermarket this afternoon. Bought loads of fruit, cleaning products, cat food and some bread. Unless you count a coin laundry as a store. I went there to pick up the laundry after the supermarket.

Freedom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I ended the day yesterday at the Toyota dealership, while my "Carmine" had an oil and filter change. Do you consider that a "store?"

If not, my stop before that was Market Basket, local supermarket chain; and yes I ran home and put it all away before going to the car appointment.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hmmmm. Not really a store but I went into a place down the street to order 6 more yards of mulch. It's getting delivered today. Before that it was a bakery to get an iced coffee.

Miry-Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bealle's outlet on Wednesday, but I ended up in several stores that day because it's Back To School shopping time for the kids. Shoes, clothes, backpacks and lunchboxes. All that's left is the actual supplies and I'll take care of that tomorrow.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
Starbucks, love their Iced Americano in summer.
My husband loves their mocha frappuccino. He has a copycat recipe that he says tastes just slightly better. Plus he can make about 7 bottles for less than the price of one Starbucks and it's easy. He says he can have as much as he wants when he wants it. What's not to like?

The last place he went was to his karate class last night.