Question Of The Day, Friday, July 13

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I always notice the decor and design of the house itself first.

Usually I don't worry about people entering my house because I never invite anybody. :p But if I do it's the clutter that I worry about. I don't really care for having people over. My home is my sanctuary and it's not a sanctuary if I'm worried about other people.
:cheerleader::clap2:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:yeah::yeah::yeah: Totally, 1000000000% me too, no matter whether its cats, dogs or both. Who cares about the house when there are kitties or doggos involved?!? :lovecat3:

Going to see my boys at the breeder's was absolute HEAVEN for me - SO many kitties to cuddle with :cloud9:

Seriously, though, I notice animals first, animal possessions second (be it cat trees, beds, boxes or even horse tack) and after that I'm not too fussed...so long as there's a comfy place to sit and a furbaby to cuddle, I'm happy:p
:yeah:

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
I worry about clutter and odor. I mentioned in another post that I was away for a week and came back to my house and thought that both my dog and home smelled horrible. I think I'm nose blind. So now i spray febreeze before people come over and im always worried about clutter. Im a bit of a clutter bug. I simply have too much stuff and no where to put it all or no place to get rid of it all.

I also notice clutter in other peoples homes, but its more of a relief so I feel like Im not the only one. When i go into a place and it is like a perfect model home I feel like I cant relax because I might mess something up. Like if they just had a few socks laying on the steps and a pile of mail stacked up on their kitchen table, i could ease up a bit.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't notice things like clutter, odor or cleanliness in someone else's home unless it is really bad. For myself I am more picky about cleanliness and odor, I don't really care about a little clutter here and there. I think a home can be too well ordered, I call it Better Homes and Garden ready. I think a home that goes too far that way is uncomfortable.