Question of the Day, Friday, August 29

oceanbreathes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

How many loads of laundry do you do in one week? What laundry detergent do you use? How about fabric softener? Do you hang your laundry outside to dry or do you use a dryer?
That's a good question.  2-8?  I'll be doing two loads today.  I use Seventh Generation or Biokleen: unscented, liquid, no fabric softener.  I use a dryer.  I wish I could line dry but I can't stand the feel of stiff fabrics.  

zoocat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just one per week for clothing..two when I do the sheets and towels. I do cold water with Tide so don't separate colors. I do use Bounce sheets, unscented. I use a clothes dryer.

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I do my laundry every two weeks or so. Only two loads -- one for bedsheets nad pillowcases (I have 3 sets that I rotate before I wash them all) and one for clothings, which are all either black, grey or some dark color. My wardrobe looks like fifty shades of grey. 
 I use some brand that I got from the dollar store and put them in the dryer. Living in the basement level, there is not enough sunlight to use clothes liner, and putting it outside is just asking for it to be stolen.