Question of the Day, Friday, August 26

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I bought 2 fake white "Cinderella" pumpkins at Michaels to make 2 Fall candle centerpieces.  

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Online shopping delivered this afternoon.

6 bottles of Stargazer Aubergine hair dye, for my autumn colour.

50 tulip bulbs in assorted colours, ready to plant for next spring.

One t-shirt. White body, black sleeves with "It's not drinking alone if the cat's at home" printed on the front.

Just the essentials.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
This week I bought a dress to wear to our nephew's October wedding - online, believe it or not, and it fits perfectly. It's a "Kate Middleton" style dress in navy blue. I was really tempted to get it in burgundy, but figured I might need it later for a funeral or something, so navy it was.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good timing for this question. [emoji]128522[/emoji]
I don't get to shop often, but my parents gave me some money for my birthday last Sunday. (Even though I told them I didn't want them to give me anything, since they had to help me when I was sick for 10 days last mo. & Couldn't work). I'm blessed with great parents.
Anyway, so I had a 10.00 birthday credit from kholes, so I decided to there. I needed a new purse, & they were having a lot of sales, 50-70% off on lots of things.
I found a 59.00 Croft & Barrow purse on sale for 39.00, minus my 10.00 B-day cpn, so 29.00!!
Then I got a cpl of those nice thin, lightweight soft t-shirts for summer on sale for 4.20 ea.! A tank top for 4.00! & A cute pair of shorts on sale for 9.60! (Reg 32.00). So the total was 50.28 for All of that! Basically the full price of the purse. Lol!
So I did really well & spent the whole 50.00.
It was a good day!![emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji] [IMG

Last edited:

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice things!

Today I bought a lottery ticket. I buy 2 each week - Monday & Thursday - & am always optimistic that I will win some day.