Question Of The Day, Friday, April 14

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning!:wave3:And Happy (Good) Friday!

It's raining outside, everything you wanted to do today has been completed. So now what are you going to do? Read? Watch a movie? Take a nap?

Me? I'm going to grab a good book and hit the couch for the rest of the afternoon. And I think a nap will probably be included in there somewhere.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Good Friday to those who celebrate! I don't but I do have off today so yay!

Probably would log on to the virtual world I'm in - Second Life. I have friends there (some I've met in person over the years) so it's a nice way to catch up and socialize without having to leave home. There's always something to see there also; art, music, and exploration.

I always think a nap would be nice but usually don't because I find falling asleep in the daytime makes me really cranky and groggy when I wake up.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am going to introduce Yami, my Foster great dane, to a possible family for her. After that, possible watching a movie at home with my boyfriend, as I have a cold and don't feel like going anywhere else.
Look at Yami un the agility park, isn't she gorgeous?

Attachments

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Definitely start off with an espresso or latte, check what movie is on TCM and relax with a furry friend. :cool2:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Read a good book. I try not to nap because it too makes me groggy and cranky. Jon on the other hand naps and wakes up refreshed. Me I wake up and want to roll over and go back to sleep...so no nap if I can help it. A certain fuzzy kitty usually hops up and snuggles with me anyways...a good way to relax! Read a book, pet a cat and watch a movie.

Freedom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Goodness me, you can't possibly be a homeowner if everything you wanted to do got done! LOL I tend to nap through rain storms. Reading a nice book is also something I will do.

sivyaleah sivyaleah there is nothing "happy" about Good Friday, your comment is off the mark.

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try hard not to take a nap since I can't sleep at night then.
Gorgeous day here in Connecticut. My friend almost fainted in church so had to walk her out to her car.

It stinks how we can't tell who lives where any longer.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, you can but you have to click on their profile pic. Then it pops up with their location, age(!), and other info.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!:wave3:And Happy (Good) Friday!

It's raining outside, everything you wanted to do today has been completed. So now what are you going to do? Read? Watch a movie? Take a nap?

Me? I'm going to grab a good book and hit the couch for the rest of the afternoon. And I think a nap will probably be included in there somewhere.
All three. LOL

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I can't believe there will ever be a day when everything I wanted to do has been completed.

:lol:

I'm sure there must be something that needs cleaning or fixing or putting away, and then there are all those furry beasts that need my attention.

I guess if I feel like I've really done everything I can for the day then I'll take a long, hot bath, give my self a face pack and maybe do my nails.