With or Without You U2
Wake Me Up When September Ends Green Day
Ave Maria
You're My First, My Last, My Everything Barry White

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't really have any that stand out as favorites to list. There are just too many that I love and when/if I hear them I'm like "Ooohh, I love this song!" but when the moment passes, I just move on. What calls to me depends on what mood I'm in at the time. I do have favorites of certain artists though...for example...just off the top of my head...My fave from Aretha Franklin is probably Midnight Train to Georgia where as my fave from Cold Play is Fix You. My tastes in music expand to all genres...I even have a few fave heavy metal band songs I love...don't get me wrong they are few and far fear between...but I got some. Like Metallica's, The Memory Remains and System of the Down's, Chop Suey. And on the other side of the music spectrum, my fave from Simon and Garfunkel is Sounds of Silence.
I'll stop now...:lol:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Blondie (Deborah Harry) - Call Me
Pat Benatar - Love is a Battlefield
The Temptations - My Girl
The Four Tops - Reach Out I'll Be There
The Stylistics - You Are Everything
I could go on and on but will stop here. ;)

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my Mia!I have so many...wouldn't even know where to begin!Okay..Set Fire to the Rain (the Josh Kaufman version from the Voice),Stairway to Heaven-Led Zeppelin,Hallelujah-Jon Bonjovi version,I Don't Want to Miss a Thing-Aerosmith,While My Guitar Gently Weeps-the Prince,Tom Petty,Jeff Lynn,Dhani Harrison,Steve Winwood version,Layla-Derek and the Dominoes (Eric Clapton),Lola-the Kinks.That doesn't begin to scratch the surface!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack Smooth by Rob Thomas
Love You Anyway by Luke Combs
Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard
I Can't Do That Anymore by Faith Hill
Angry All The Time by Tim McGraw

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spring Day - BTS
All Of Me - John Legend
Rolling In The Deep - Adele
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
Single Ladies - Beyonce

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite songs change a lot. One of the ones that has consistently been one of my favorites for a long time is I've Got You Under My Skin by Frank Sinatra. Some other songs that I've been loving lately are World's Smallest Violin by AJR and Living My Best Life by Ben Rector.